The Inclusive City is one of the hubs of the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus Centre for Sustainability. It focuses on the integration of innovations in the streets, neighbourhoods and cities of the MRDH. From 2019-2020 on we will focus on the topic of waste in the (high-rise) city.
A changing region
Individual projects, interdisciplinary collaborations
As a student in the Inclusive City Hub you graduate at your own faculty with your own tutors, but next to that take part in the interdisciplinary team:
- Join meet-ups with professionals and stakeholders from practice
- Meet every two weeks with students from other studies, exchanging knowledge and ideas on the same case
- Get the possibility to contact researchers and academics from three universities
- Get inspired by lectures and events
- Contribute to a circular and inclusive future of cities
Location & Events
The Inclusive City Hub is based in the Groot Handelsgebouw in Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central Station. As a student in the hub, you have access to the facilities of the Kleinhandel and are free to also meet and work here outside of the monthly get-togethers.
Four times a year, the hub organizes a larger event for which we broadly invite people interested in the challenges of the region. Both students and professionals get the chance to speak and share their insights.