The 10 principles of Connected Creativity
- Everyone can be (more) creative.
- You don’t have to wait to stumble upon creativity or that it comes to you. You can deliberately become more creative by pursuing a creative process.
- To be creative is to be able to learn and avoid potential hindrances to creativity. Reflection is an indispensable part to learn more about your creative process.
- Diversify your knowledge: breadth-wise and depth-wise to foment connections beyond disciplines.
- Creativity thrives on collaboration.
- Creativity is ubiquitous, at all steps of working processes: in discovering your problem, in ideation, in implementation, in testing, and in communicating your idea.
- To be creative means to experiment and take risks. With this minor, we give you a safe environment to be creative.
- Creativity involves both curiosity and critical inquiry.
- To learn, to observe and to teach creativity to others provide a full- round understanding of deliberate and reflective creativity.
- Being creative doesn’t mean to have crazy ideas, but rather seeking novelty, value and meaningfulness. Creativity should always come with a purpose.