Joint Interdisciplinary Project (JIP)
Msc. Elective course
The Joint Interdisciplinary Project is an exceptional opportunity to incorporate real interdisciplinary teamwork into your Master. You will work together with passionate fellow students and companies in technical innovation ‘in the niche’ on a business case to create innovative impact. Teams will be able to think beyond their field of expertise, deepen their analytic and creative skills all the while sharing their disciplinary knowledge. Students will get the guidance required to realize the change and get a taste of both success and failure to become resilient in the face of obstacles. The projects are focused on integrated design or research assignments, in addition to value adding, societal acceptance and engineering ethics.
In JIP 2020 max. 200 students will have the opportunity to take part in the Joint Interdisciplinary Project. Interdisciplinary project teams of each four to five selected MSc students will work together full time for ten weeks starting Q1 2020.
For more information check:
- Interdisciplinary projects between all 8 faculties
- In Q1 of each year, fulltime
- 15 ECTS (In different configurations)
- Defining your team problem definition based on the company case study
- Connecting with stakeholders in both industry & academic world
- Experiencing your future professional environment
- Inspirational interacting with other JIP teams