If you want to get involved, discuss opportunities with the Lab Leader at the Lab that matches your interests. Or contact the DDL Leader if you have ideas for initiating a new Lab or theme.
Delft Design Labs are platforms for joining forces in design, science, and innovation. Any kind of stakeholder with an interest in one of the Lab themes can join. This includes, but is not restricted to, multinationals, non-profit organisations, start-up initiatives, academic institutes, municipalities, or individual researchers. Partnerships are flexible and can range from project-based to long-term participations.
Becoming a partner gives you the opportunity to collaborate with scientists and design students making an impact both societally and scientifically. Labs can help in building the consortia required for securing (international) funding. In addition, they represent open networks that can support various types of partnerships. In short, joining a Delft Design Lab community can have the following benefits:
- Well-organised structure for research and innovation
- Access to thematic state-of-the-art knowledge
- Low threshold participation
- Opportunity to connect with talented and ambitious students
- Neutral platform for cross-stakeholder collaboration
- Access to pioneering design thinking through a ‘start-up’ environment